The protection and security of personal information is a high priority for us. Therefore, we strictly adhere to the rules of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). Below you will be informed about what type of data is collected and for what purpose it is collected:
1. Data transmission / data loggingWhen visiting this page, the web server automatically logs log files that cannot be assigned to a specific person. This data includes z. For example, browser type and version, operating system used, referrer URL (previously visited page), IP address of the requesting computer, server request date and time of access, and client file request (file name and URL). These data are collected only for the purpose of statistical evaluation. A transfer to third parties, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, does not take place.
2. Use of personal dataPersonal data will only be collected or processed if you voluntarily provide such information, e.g. in the context of a request. Unless there are any necessary reasons for doing business, you may at any time revoke in writing (such as by e-mail or fax) the previously granted approval of your personal data storage with immediate effect. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless disclosure is required by law.
3. Information, modification and deletion of your dataIn accordance with applicable law, you can always ask us in writing whether and which personal data we have stored about you. A corresponding message will be sent to you immediately.
4. Security of your dataYour personal data made available to us will be secured by taking all technical and organizational security measures so that they are inaccessible to unauthorized third parties. When sending very sensitive data or information, it is recommended to use the post office, as a complete data security cannot be guaranteed by e-mail.
5. Note about Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", d. H. Text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website to the fullest extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Disable Google Analytics
6. CookiesOn some of our sites we use so-called "session cookies" to make the use of our web pages easier. These are small text files that are stored on your hard drive only for the duration of your visit to our website and are deleted when the browser is closed, depending on the setting of your browser program. These cookies do not retrieve information stored on your hard drive about you and do not affect your PC or its files. Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. However, you can disable the storage of cookies or set your browser to alert you to the sendingof cookies.
Source: SQR Lawyers LLP Wolfenbütteler Straße 45 38124 Brunswick www.sqr-law.de